Sunday 1 March 2015

A new camera and some simple stripes

It was recently my 27th birthday, and my boyfriend got me a lovely new (pink!) camera to help me with taking photos of all of my nail art. So, using my pretty new camera, I captured these nails that I did on Friday night.

I love grey and pink together, and the white stripe down the centre of each nail helps the colours to compliment each other perfectly. I'm really pleased with how these turned out as usually I have a few issues with striping tape! For some reason I never seem to be able to get the stripes to be central, straight, or neat in their execution, but these ones pleasantly surprised me!





To celebrate my birthday and our one year anniversary, my boyfriend booked us a surprise holiday to Cornwall, where we stayed in a beautiful cabin overlooking a stream and the forest. It was totally secluded with absolutely NO mobile signal and had a gorgeous hot tub on the porch. I couldn't have asked for anything better and it was such a relaxing holiday. Here's a quick pic of the cabin that we called home for the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment