Monday 18 May 2015

Is It Summer Yet? - Models Own 'Polish For Tans'

Hi everyone!

I've been keeping myself busy over the last few days with my Nail Art Wall Art (blog post coming soon!), but today the weather has been miserable enough to make me want summer on my nails! I recently bought five of the 'Polish For Tans' collection by Models Own, and thought they would sufficiently brighten up my day :) As I haven't yet bought the blue Polish For Tans shade, I added Nails Inc. 'Kensington Park Road', although it doesn't really show up in this mani, as you can see on my thumb. Oh well!

I get tired of always opting for black and white as my contrasting colours when using brighter shades, so I teamed them with one of my favourite blues - 'I Sea The Point' by China Glaze:

L-R: Kensington Park Road / Flip Flop / Sun Hat / Bikini / Beach Bag

China Glaze - I Sea The Point
I freehanded the triangle half-moons, and I'm quite pleased with how they came out!

These shades are going to be a staple for my summer manicures!

Have you tried the new Polish For Tans shades? 

Thanks for reading!

Helen x

No comments:

Post a Comment