Tuesday 19 May 2015

Nail Art Wall Art!

Hi guys!

Over the weekend I made my very own nail art wall art following a tutorial by The Nailasaurus. I thought this was such a great idea and I have been planning it for a while. Most of my nail designs are on Instagram, so I waded through my posts and picked my favourite designs that I have done since starting on my nail art journey back in November last year. 

And here it is:

Nail Art Wall Art

Making this was dead easy to do, and so satisfying once it was complete! I bought the box frame from Hobbycraft for around £8, and this is a 15cm x 15cm frame. I also bought a cute 7.5cm x 7.5cm frame to make a smaller version at a later date.

Here are a few close-ups of the nails:







I'm definitely going to be making more of these to hang in my future nail room (one day!) This is also a really great personalised gift to give to someone, and costs next to nothing! I've already planned the one I am going to be giving my mum for her birthday :)

What do you think? I'd love to hear your comments!

Thanks for reading!

Helen x

No comments:

Post a Comment