Saturday 23 May 2015

Polish Me Silly - Lilac Lover Thermal Polish

Hi guys!

I recently bought my first thermal nail polish and I am in love! I decided on Lilac Lover by Polish Me Silly which is a gorgeous lavender creme packed with matte pastel glitters. I absolutely love the polish on it's own, and the fact that it changes colour just makes it all the more interesting!


Polish Me Silly - Lilac Lover

I tried to capture the colour-changing element of this by dipping my hand in cold water before taking photos but unfortunately my camera hasn't picked it up. This is definitely a reflection of my photography skills and not the polish! The video below gives a pretty good idea of the speed at which the polish changes though!










As always, I am not happy with just one polish on my nails, so I added accents using Nails Inc. 'Kensington Park Road' and Seche 'Snapdragon'. I finished off the look with a cute orange bow that I bought from eBay. As you can see from the bottle, this polish is jam-packed full of bright colours, making it a perfect choice for summer :)

What do you guys think of thermal polish? I'm definitely going to be trying more and thinking of new ways to incorporate them into nail art.



You can purchase Lilac Lover and many more gorgeous indie nail polishes here at Rainbow Connection :)

Thanks for reading!

Helen x

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty polish! Not tried thermals yet, but I'd like to, just need to find one that I like both warm & cold!
    I've nominated you for a Liebster award :) https://thepolishmagpie.wordpress.com/2015/05/22/liebster-award/ I hope you will take part and pass it on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks so much for the nomination :D I will be answering your questions tomorrow when I update my blog! I'm new to the blogging world and would love people to look at my blog so it means a lot that you've nominated me :)

      Delete