Friday 19 June 2015

New Stamping Goodies!

Hi folks!

Recently I got my hands on some Bundle Monster stamping plates and a Creative Stamper (also known as a match made in heaven). And so of course I tried them out straight away.



This mani uses BM plate #618, which is a funky abstract rose kind of pattern. The plate is from the 2014 CYO (Create Your Own) collection, consisting of 20 plates packed full of fab designs (including a dinosaur plate, an animal plate, and a comic book plate!). You can buy it from Bundle Monster on Amazon for around £12.

I used NYC 'Lincoln Square Lavender' and Rimmel 'Punk Rock' as a base, then stamped using MoYou London 'White Knight'.


Here is a picture of my Creative Shop stamper - look at how big it is! And squishy too! <3


I've said it before and I'll say it again, grey and pink together are beautiful :)



Thanks for reading!

Helen x

No comments:

Post a Comment