Sunday 28 June 2015

NEON WEEK: Leopard Print

Hi everyone!

Every now and then I am going to base my nail art on one particular theme for seven days. I'm hoping that this will allow me to practice my techniques, become more creative, and challenge my thinking. This week I have decided to start bright and choose neon!

neon-leopard-print-nail-art
Neon leopard print
For my first mani, I went back to one of the first nail art patterns that I tried - leopard print. Leopard print is super easy to achieve and looks really cool in neon colours :)

neon-leopard-print-nail-art
L-R: Flip Flop / Bubblegum / Louis Lemon / Kensington Park Road 

For this design I used Models Own 'Louis Lemon' and 'Bubblegum' from the Iced Neon collection, 'Flip Flop' from the Polish For Tans collection, and Nails Inc. 'Kensington Park Road'. For the detail I used black and white acrylic paints and a toothpick.


neon-leopard-print-nail-art
Neon leopard print
neon-leopard-print-nail-art

neon-leopard-print-nail-art
Get your sunglasses out!
On my left hand I used the same colours but mixed them around a bit - I hate things being too uniform!

neon-leopard-print-nail-art
Say hi to Cindy :)
Thanks for reading!

Helen x

No comments:

Post a Comment