Saturday 18 July 2015

Geometric Gradient Nails

Hi!

Originally I wasn't going to write a full post for this design, but I ended up using so many polishes that I thought it would be best to write them all here! 

This is my geometric gradient design that I created for the Weekly Nail Art Challenge on Instagram.

geometric-gradient-nails-wnac
WNAC - Geometric Gradient Nails
I started off with a base of OPI 'My Boyfriend Scales Walls' and let dry, then I applied striping tape in a criss-cross pattern with a piece of tape running up the centre of my nail. I created a gradient on each nail by sponging two different polishes of each colour (plus 'My Boyfriend Scales Walls') on each nail:

Blue = Barry M 'Damson' / Rimmel 'Mind The Gap, Victoria'
Yellow = Sally Hansen 'Butter-Fly Stroke' / Essence 'Love Is In The Air'
Green = Rimmel 'Sea Green' / Barry M 'Green Berry'
Pink = China Glaze 'Sexy Lady' / Barry M 'Strawberry Ice Cream'
Purple = Models Own 'Pukka Purple' / Barry M 'Prickly Pear'

geometric-gradient-nails-wnac

geometric-gradient-nails-wnac

Thanks for reading!

Helen x

As always, head over to Instagram to see all of the entries into the Weekly Nail Art Challenge - just search #wnac2015 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment