Sunday 12 July 2015

Rainbow Tips!

Hi guys!

Today I have a fun French manicure with a twist to show you!


rainbow-french-tip-nails
Rainbow French Manicure

This mani is super easy to create and didn't take very long at all. I started out with a coat of China Glaze 'Fairy Dust' then added a coat of Jess 'Fresh' iridescent glitter to give the finished look some flakie goodness. I then simply painted the French tips using a range of coloured polishes (see below for details) and finished with a quick-dry topcoat. Et voila!


rainbow-french-tip-nails


Colours used are (left - right): China Glaze 'Sexy Lady'/ Nicole By OPI 'Teal Me Something New' / NYC 'Summer In NYC' / Barry M 'Damson' / NYC 'Lexington Yellow'

rainbow-french-tip-nails

rainbow-french-tip-nails

I added a 'splat' design to this manicure using MoYou London Princess plate #09 but I definitely prefer it without. What do you think?

rainbow-french-tip-nails

Thanks for reading!

Helen x

No comments:

Post a Comment