Friday 3 July 2015

NEON WEEK: Mani Swap

Hi guys!

Today I have a special post for you - I have collaborated with Nailpocolypse on Instagram to take part in a mani swap. I love doing mani swaps, there are so many talented people out there and it's really nice to try out other designs!

Ciara chose my pink and blue half moon nails, and I chose her gradient with glitter placement design. As this is NEON WEEK, I thought that this one fit in quite well :)

neon-gradient-glitter-placement
Mani Swap with Nailpocolypse!

For this manicure I used Barry M 'Blue Grape', Sinful Colors 'Dream On', and Nina 'Orange Flame' to make the gradient. I then placed glitter pieces from Nicole by OPI 'Be Awesome' to create the effect of little cubes! The neon-ness of this was way brighter in real life, especially the orange, but my camera just didn't want to capture it...

neon-gradient-glitter-placement

neon-gradient-glitter-placement

neon-gradient-glitter-placement

This mani was super difficult to clean up, and you can easily see the white basecoat that I used before sponging on the gradient. Oops!

neon-gradient-glitter-placement

Go check out Nailpocolypse on Instagram, she has some gorgeous designs!

Thanks for reading!

Helen x

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Your pics are amazing! I'm loving your glitter placement, too. They really are killer! Again, thanks for doing this with me!

    ReplyDelete