Saturday 4 July 2015

NEON WEEK: Strawberry and Lime!

Hi everyone!

I've got a quick post today to show you the mani I have been wearing over the last couple of days. For once I have kept it nice and simple and opted for block colours (neon, of course!), and a complimenting accent nail:

neon-pink-and-green-nails
Simple pink and green :)

This colour combination is super summery and reminds me of strawberries and limes! :) 

For this I used Models Own 'Sun Hat' and China Glaze 'Grass Is Lime Greener'. The accent nail is a base of OPI 'My Boyfriend Scales Walls' and a mix of two matte glitter toppers from Claire's: 'Junk' and 'Sea Green'. 

neon-pink-and-green-nails
L-R: Sea Green / Junk
neon-pink-and-green-nails

neon-pink-and-green-nails
Such pretty colours!

neon-pink-and-green-nails
I'd love a Twister ice lolly right now!

I hope you like these summery nails :)

Thanks for reading!

Helen x



No comments:

Post a Comment