Thursday 16 July 2015

Polish Me Silly - Lilac Lover Thermal **Swatch**

Hi everyone!

Today I am wearing one of my favourite polishes. 'Lilac Lover' is a thermal crelly polish by indie brand Polish Me Silly and it is just gorgeous. The colour shifts from a creamy white when warm to a deep lilac when cold, and on longer nails the transition is beautiful :)

lilac-lover-thermal-polish-swatch
Polish Me Silly - Lilac Lover

You can buy this polish in the UK from Rainbow Connection for £9.80, and there are other colours available too! I'm totally going to be purchasing the whole collection at some point.

As you can see, this lacquer is jam-packed full of bright matte glitter in all shapes and sizes. In these swatches I am wearing three coats on each nail as I wanted it quite opaque, but it is also gorgeous with only one or two coats too.

lilac-lover-thermal-polish-swatch
Oooooohhhhhh <3

The application is great and you don't have to 'fish around' for pieces of glitter. I also didn't have to spread the glitter at all - this is how it applied first time! Love it!

lilac-lover-thermal-polish-swatch
Lilac Lover when cold (please ignore water droplets - I had to chill my hands somehow!

lilac-lover-thermal-polish-swatch
Lilac Lover when warm

lilac-lover-thermal-polish-swatch

On my pinkie I added a coat of Kandy Colors 'Hey Girl' which is a neon pink jelly polish. The cute bow is from a set I bought on Amazon.

lilac-lover-thermal-polish-swatch

I am so in love with this polish and this brand that I just can't contain my excitement! I've promised myself that I won't buy any new nail related items in July as I have about 40 polishes that I have bought and not yet used (oops!), but as soon as August comes around I am sure to be buying more Polish Me Silly goodies :)

Thanks for reading!

Helen x

No comments:

Post a Comment